Yay! I finally finished a project.
This has been on my hook for a while now and I finally finished it off. It’s the Peppermint Pinwheel Afghan from Yarnspirations using two different colors of Caron One Pounder worsted weight yarn. I did make a few adjustments by starting the pinwheel right in the middle and making the first couple of sections longer before settling in to to four rounds each section.
It’s a pretty easy pattern with all double crochet stitches. The hardest thing is keeping the yarn from tangling because it is carried along the back side of the blanket. It definitely can’t be considered reversible, unless of course you like the result.
I’m hoping this is the start of many of my WIPs and UFOs being completed.