Hurray, I finally finished something!
Actually I finally figured out this shark slipper pattern. I tried making a pair last year but got so frustrated with the pattern I tossed it aside until recently. My sister asked if I could make a pair for a friend of hers, so I dug it out and tried it again. I was still frustrated with the written pattern but fortunately there was a video the helped a bit. It wasn’t perfect but it provided enough guidance I was able to finish up the slippers. They were pretty darned cute. I just wish I had a live model so I can see how the finished product looks.
Once you put the written pattern and the video together it all makes sense so now I can finally get the adult sized pair done that I promised someone last year.