I’m always on the look out for a good crochet blog and I’ve chosen 10 that I think are a few of the best and most diverse out there. I chose them for several different reasons. Some might have a plethora of designs and tutorials. Others are great inspiration.
1. Attic24 – Lucy has the most fabulous blog. If you love colors you have to check this out. She provides endless inspiration.
2. Nirvana Designs – some great tutorials and designs.
3. Moogly – I see her patterns everywhere. I’ll be honest, I didn’t realize it was a blog, I always thought it was a collection of pictures like Flickr or something. I finally checked it out and what a time suck (you know, sucks you in until you don’t realize how much time you’ve spent there)
4. Petals to Picots – so many great designs
5. Lacy Crochet – if you like delicate crochet, then this is the place for you. Lots of
tutorials and free patterns.
6. Maggie’s Crochet – Maggie Weldon. One very prolific designer.
7. Knot Your Nanas Crochet – fun blog with several CALs if that’s your thing.
8. Go Crochet – Ellen Gormley designs.
9. A Creative Being – all things crochet by wink. Beautiful, colorful photos. Great tutorials and patterns.
10. HodgePodge Crochet – it really is a hodge podge