A while back I told you about this romaine lettuce experiment I was trying out. I have been taking pictures every morning to track the growth of my romaine hearts. I have four going, all started only a few days apart from one another.
At first it looked like this was going to work! I tracked it for about 3 weeks and have to tell you that somewhere along the way it looks like the lettuce stopped growing. A closer look at the last one I noticed it was molding and looking at my first one some of the leaves seemed to have a rusty color like they were going bad.
I don’t know what happened. I changed out the water every few days so can’t explain it. Others seem to have had success at this, but not me. Guess I really do have a black thumb.