Guess I’m a little late posting my latest finished items but there they are.
Finally finished the afghan I had tension issues with which I posted about here. This one turned out nice and even. I tested this pattern for Anastacia Knits Designs and the pattern can be found on Ravelry. It’s called the Flowerpot Afghan. It was made with Caron Simply Soft yarn and it actually is a nice little throw for cool spring nights. You know what I mean, one of those that isn’t too heavy but just enough to cover up from a cool breeze.
Another little pattern I tested. It’s a cute little doily which I think is more the size of a coaster. It looks cute under my bud vase at least. The pattern isn’t published yet so I’ll try to remember to link it up when it does get published. Of course it will can be found on Ravelry. This one is made with size 3 crochet thready so a little sturdier than size 10.